Insert up to 3 valid ICAO identifiers to get METAR and TAF Reports
Please ensure you have read the disclaimer below
Here you can enter up to 3 ICAO codes and retrieve METAR and TAF for those airports. We have listed the major UK airports below as a guide we will add more as per requests.
- EGCC – Manchester Airport
- EGBB – Birmingham Airport
- EGNX – East Midlands Airport
- EGPF – Glasgow Airport
- EGNM – Leeds Bradford Airport
- EGGP – Liverpool John Lennon Airport
- EGKK – London Gatwick Airport
- EGSS – London Stansted Airport
- EGLL – London Heathrow Airport
Please see the disclaimer below
Marc Anthony Aviation maintains this page to facilitate free access to weather information. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. However Marc Anthony Aviation accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the material on this site. This material is:
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
- sometimes linked to external sites over which Marc Anthony Aviation services have no control and for which Marc Anthony Aviation assumes no responsibility;
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
- shall not be used for flight planning or other operational purposes in lieu of officially disseminated weather forecasts and warnings.
It is our goal to minimise disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats which are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. Marc Anthony Aviation accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.